Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 2023.32.6 Issue with Audible Horn on Lock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

so i just updated to 2023.32.6 and have noticed that the audible horn on lock was not activating.
When i checked the settings its still active, However when standing next to the car and locking with my phone it seems like the sound is almost muted, only hear a very low to faint beep.

Can anyone else confirm if they have this issue?
If it is a bug, where do we report these to Tesla?

Thanks

Hey,

so i just updated to 2023.32.6 and have noticed that the audible horn on lock was not activating.
When i checked the settings its still active, However when standing next to the car and locking with my phone it seems like the sound is almost muted, only hear a very low to faint beep.

Thanks
No problems with my Feb 2022 MSLR. Updated yesterday to 2023.32.6. I can walk away, it locks at about 40 feet and I hear the horn as I've always heard it.

Hey,

Thanks
Have you recently driven through rain?

Thanks for the response, yes its raining a lot here, why would the rain be an issue?

• Helpful
Reactions: Sonny-Jim