Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update for waiting Model 3 buyers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Audietron
Last edited:
You are welcome... feel free to ask for any accessories and happy to share link without referral or tracking - lol. I have some wheel cap if you need - free as I got extras... 4 extra puddle lights sets I received is something I gave away to few random Tesla users charging their car near to mine in past months.
Thank you that's very kind of you! Ah I already ordered some caps but thanks anyways.
Which kind of puddle lights do you have? The ones where the Tesla logo shows on the ground when the door is open?

Just been doing some digging for the 2022 model 3 SR floor mats. Does anyone know if china made tesla’s come with the floor mats?
They come with floormats, which are total crap... you would need all-weather mats if you want car not to smell during rainy days - because of car's design, when you get in or out of car, rain directly hits most of the floor area on driver and passenger sides, creating water puddle in there or with normal floor-mat wet dog smell.

They come with floormats, which are total crap... you would need all-weather mats if you want car not to smell during rainy days - because of car's design, when you get in or out of car, rain directly hits most of the floor area on driver and passenger sides, creating water puddle in there or with normal floor-mat wet dog smell.
holy *sugar* hahah good to know, I'll order some right now. I've sent you a DM too:) thank you so much

Can't say I've noticed puddles of rain on the floor
Wet dog smell, might be time to change your aircon filters?