Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

updated Ludicrous+ button isn’t correct

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a P85DL and I got 2019-12.12 this morning, I have been waiting a long long time with 2018.50 ugg. I even tried sitting connected to the service WIFI for an hour, nothing but it magically showed up parked in the usual garage spot with shitty Wireless signal (Prob why I dont get updates late) The new version includes Dog Mode, All heaters controls on one page versus 2 tabs as before, and Ludicrous +. I turned on Ludicrous+ but it doesn't say it is heating the battery, or at least I have found no notification whatsoever that I have noticed. I will see if its still on what I go back out there. People say that pressing the ludi button until you get the starbust does something, I have never noticed that it actually did anything. I have previously used launch mode without doing that I am fairly certain. I will have to play with it and see what the deal is now with this new version. if you have 2019.12.12 and have AP1, please share your experience. It would be nice if Tesla gave us the P100D Ludi+ temp readings etc as we did actually pay to have Ludi added.

I'm in the same position as most have said here. P90DL where max battery power nor launch mode are available since the update. Anyone think it's teslas sneaky way of trying to get rid of max battery to save the packs?
Nope. Tesla admitted they broke our cars and informed that engineers were working on a fix. That coupled with the fact that there's now a new update that brings it back leads me to believe this wasn't intentional. Besides, I think that max power mode has more affect on drive axles than it does the battery pack itself. If you search and you'll see the other threads discussing this new update in detail.

Nope. Tesla admitted they broke our cars and informed that engineers were working on a fix. That coupled with the fact that there's now a new update that brings it back leads me to believe this wasn't intentional. Besides, I think that max power mode has more affect on drive axles than it does the battery pack itself. If you search and you'll see the other threads discussing this new update in detail.
Ah I see. Glad to hear it. Let's hope they give us batt temp etc like the p100's as others have said