Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
regular vs advanced - setting in car for which one you prefer

How quickly you get the update is a crap shoot, no real rhyme or reason that I can determine.

FSD beta is another one of those who knows, but chances are it will be those known to Tesla, those influencers with larger followings that will tweet, YouTube, etc. about it, since Tesla does not advertise. If you are brand new to the Tesla scene and/or not one of these known influenencers, chances are you will not be invited to FSD beta. I always try to engage the limited FSD functionality they have provided thus far, every chance I get, hoping that gets fed back to the mother ship to bump me up the list in priority, but I do not think it has made any difference at all. Now it is just a waiting game as when I will actually see something, will I still have this MY or not when FSD is finally made available to me...

So is 48.26 the same thing as Version 11? I'm so confused with how Tesla rolls out SW updates and Operating System updates. When I think of a new Version I think of it like Apple release a new Operating System update like iOS 14, not all the little updates that happen all the time to the OS.