Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updating MY with 2022.45.12 (FSD 11.3.3) what's new?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes this should be the fix that leads to a complete rollout. Hopefully no issues issue.

So far (per TeslaFi) this rollout has been to a smaller group and appeared temporarily stalled. But it’s very early days; could likely pickup any moment.

Seems like a lot of fixes from .2 . From what I've seen .1 was much better then .2, .3 seems to fix a lot of the regressions in .2 .3 is going out to Teslas that have .2 installed. I still see many 10.69.25.2 installation currently so this is definitely not a wide release. Really annoying that you pay for FSD and they only send this out to a select few. I'm not saying we should be on the same build as employees, but once they release a version to the public it should go out to the entire public is my feelings. So far this is 3 versions that have not went out to the public after Mr. Chief Bananahead said wide rollout over a week ago

• Disagree
Reactions: weini and arghx7
Seems like a lot of fixes from .2 . From what I've seen .1 was much better then .2, .3 seems to fix a lot of the regressions in .2 .3 is going out to Teslas that have .2 installed. I still see many 10.69.25.2 installation currently so this is definitely not a wide release. Really annoying that you pay for FSD and they only send this out to a select few. I'm not saying we should be on the same build as employees, but once they release a version to the public it should go out to the entire public is my feelings. So far this is 3 versions that have not went out to the public after Mr. Chief Bananahead said wide rollout over a week ago

They were doing wider roll outs and then some dangerous bugs got into a lot of hands, so now they are more cautious.

They were doing wider roll outs and then some dangerous bugs got into a lot of hands, so now they are more cautious.
Since the NHTSA recall I think Tesla is taking a more cautious approach even though they aren't required to. They only halted additional vehicles enrolling in the beta but Tesla is clearly not rolling this out too wide yet. My car has been in the beta for a while and I haven't seen the update as yet

Since the NHTSA recall I think Tesla is taking a more cautious approach even though they aren't required to. They only halted additional vehicles enrolling in the beta but Tesla is clearly not rolling this out too wide yet. My car has been in the beta for a while and I haven't seen the update as yet
According to Progressive Auto Insurance, dealers are prohibited from selling new cars with open recalls.

My guess is Tesla was required to halt the FSD beta rollout until the recall issues were fixed.

My car is installing 11.3.3 as I write this.

As far as selling them with an open recall, the FSD beta is an opt in system so I don't think it would force a stop sale. You do make a good point as to why they halted the rollout though. This is effectively a stop sale on the FSD beta until the recall issues are corrected.

Reactions: GSP
Yeah it’s rolling form all the recent betas now.

It’s currently paused as the TeslaFi numbers are basically the same as about 12 hours ago.

Hopefully this goes well and we don’t move to yet another point release before it goes fully wide.

There are about that same amount in pending installs too.

If they were comfortable with it yet to go fully wide there would be thousands in pending.

We’ll see. Going well so far. No many point three videos or comments yet though.

Last edited:
Reactions: APotatoGod