Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrade to 2020.48.10, now clock is wrong

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad I found this thread... running into a similar issue. First, after updating to 2020.48.10 my Slacker Radio logged out and there's no way for me to log back in. Pressing the "Use Tesla Account" button does nothing. Then today I noticed my clock is behind by about 11 minutes.

same issue here. Glad I found you guys here. Trying to "Deep Sleep" my car to see what happens. Tesla initially set up service appointment for January 1st at 8:15am (LOL). Later, they realized that Tesla service center is closed on the 1st. So my apointment is rebooked to January 4th. Hopefully, Tesla can just shoot me another software update to fix this.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Hot off the presses. My vehicle updated itself over night and all is working fine now. I still had the tech come out and he informed me that if this bug occurs, the vehicle needs a deep sleep and it will essentially fix itself.
This may or may not help your situation, but I travel between time zones and at times, the clock doesn't switch to the new time zone. I found a trick that I'm not sure if it's documented anywhere, but works for me. Put your finger on the clock and keep holding it for 5 seconds. This forces the clock to re-sync with cell tower or if you're connected to Wifi through your geo location. Hope this helps a bit.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
My clock is an hour off. Full reset did nothing. Scheduled a service request next month to fix.
For "Full Reset" do you mean: Clicking he Two Sterring Wheel Knobs and pressing the Brake Pedal?

If so, when there is no expected result after doing this reset, an other way is to change the type of wheels.
For example going from 18" to 19" will then reboot. You need then to change back from 19" to 18" and reboot again.

I hope this might help you.

Have the same issue as well with the clock which affects a variety of systems...screen brightness, no access to slacker radio. No luck with the various resets. Updated to latest software. Currently awaiting a fix from the service tech. SC appointment upcoming to troubleshoot further. They did mention it seems to be a firmware issue, but a fix for the software push not known yet.

For those curious, I was able to reset the clock by holding onto it for a few seconds. Initially this didn’t work but after a software update, the reset worked. You may want to give this a try after your next software update.