Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrades not coming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2020 Model 3 with fsd. I am up to date with the data program but I am stuck on 2022.18 for the other updates, My friend is already on 2022.25 with his new Model Y. I have spoken with a mechanic and written to service with no avail. I am told that they come "whenever". All of my settings are in the advanced on the vehicle. Any ideas?

I have a 2020 Model 3 with fsd. I am up to date with the data program but I am stuck on 2022.18 for the other updates, My friend is already on 2022.25 with his new Model Y. I have spoken with a mechanic and written to service with no avail. I am told that they come "whenever". All of my settings are in the advanced on the vehicle. Any ideas?
Are you on 2022.20.18 or 2022.18?

Can't really compare Model Y vs Model 3 software release numbering/sequencing.

See here how they explain software updates,

Reactions: GeorgeSymonds
Teslas that are enrolled in the FSD beta program have lower-numbered software than those on the release software. As this implies, the FSD beta software lags behind the release software in some features (but is ahead in others, especially FSD features, of course). For instance, my own 2019 Model 3, on the FSD beta, is currently on 2022.20.18, whereas TeslaFi shows the latest version installed on non-FSD Model 3s is 2022.36.4.

Those on the FSD beta also see less frequent updates than those on the release software. (There were a couple of unusually quick recent updates to the FSD beta branch, though.)