Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Urgent: Help: Stranded in Modesto. Need an adapter. Will pay.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah. Unless we find his Model X with his skeleton inside parked next to a blink charger, we're just being funny people.

Although if I had seen it in time, I should have driven my adapter to him. That tow couldn't have been cheap. I could have made out like a bandit.

Hey, maybe he had AAA Plus or Premier and got the tow for free.
Or maybe he would have been so happy to borrow my J1772 adapter that he names his next child after me. And since the smallest bills in his wallet are crisp Benjamins, gives me a couple for my help.

It's my new get rich quick by slow charging scheme. In person J1772 & CHAdeMO adapter rentals for extremely frustrated motorists who are willing to pay ANYTHING to be rescued.

• Funny
Reactions: toolman335
I've got the CHAdeMO adapter, along with 3 J1772 adapters. Maybe I should go into business (or competition) with you?

edit: I also have the following Gen 2 UMC plugs: 5-15, 10-30, 14-30, 14-50. In addition, I have a TT-30P to 14-30R converter cable and a NEMA 14-30P/14-50P/14-60P to 14-50R adapter.

Last edited: