Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HELP!! We are stranded in Pullman, WA!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I’m just reaching out to see if there are any Tesla owners in Pullman that can help us out. This is our first trip up here and we didn’t realize that the destination charger was only one. We don’t have our adapter and I’m trying to see if anyone has a garage charger that we can use. We’re down to 5%!

Thank you! That’s where my husband has been parked all night but there is someone else in the spot. We’re hoping they will leave soon but was trying to see if anyone in the area would be able to help us out.
I've checked Plug Share app and there is no one listed in and around Pullman. Do you have the mobile connector?

Upvote 0
No, unfortunately we left our adapter at home. There are some EV chargers by city hall but we don’t have an adapter.
The adapter and mobile connecter are two different things. One allows the connection from a J1772 plug; the other allows you to plug into a 120/240v outlet.

So you don't have a mobile connector? (What many people call a charger or charging cable).

Upvote 0
Sorry, I am out of ideas. Plug share shows no private (home) locations with Tesla chargers. Otherwise, except for destination charger at Holiday Inn, you're out of luck. The other person should be leaving soon with any luck.
You can ask at the front desk who owns the car. Then you can knock on their door and see where their charge level is. Its likely they've been charging all night and did nit disconnect when full. All you need is enough to get to the closest SC. I'll coin this phrase: "Share The Charge"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello! I’m just reaching out to see if there are any Tesla owners in Pullman that can help us out. This is our first trip up here and we didn’t realize that the destination charger was only one. We don’t have our adapter and I’m trying to see if anyone has a garage charger that we can use. We’re down to 5%!
The mobile charger has save my bacon on numerous occasions. I also keep two J-1772 adapters on the car in case I forget one at a stop. Best of luck through this anxious spot.

Upvote 0