Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB drive disconnects when glovebox is closed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took it into service on Monday for a similar USB issue (my car is older so it's in the center console) They assured me everything was fine. Still doesn't work. I had a ranger tech out today to replace a low voltage batter on my S and he said that these recent USB issues are a software problem (which I sort of suspected) The service center tech was apparently not aware of the issue. The ranger did his own research for a previous client. The lack of internal communication is disturbing.

Reactions: felizf
I took it into service on Monday for a similar USB issue (my car is older so it's in the center console) They assured me everything was fine. Still doesn't work. I had a ranger tech out today to replace a low voltage batter on my S and he said that these recent USB issues are a software problem (which I sort of suspected) The service center tech was apparently not aware of the issue. The ranger did his own research for a previous client. The lack of internal communication is disturbing.
ugh, who knows when it's gonna be fixed