Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB Drive for both steam and dashcam?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2023 MX, and I replaced the USB drive with a 2 TB SSD, which I formatted for steam. The problem is now I have an issue where it says dashcam is unavailable due to low disk space. I remedied this by deleting all the clips, but I'd like a more long term solution. Is it possible to use the drive for both steam and dashcam / sentry?

• Informative
Reactions: theslimshadyist
when you install steam you partition the drive on the screen
There's an integrated hard drive space as well so it might have downloaded on that instead. Uninstall everything, make sure its plugged in and when you install steam again it will ask you

I have a 2023 MX, and I replaced the USB drive with a 2 TB SSD, which I formatted for steam. The problem is now I have an issue where it says dashcam is unavailable due to low disk space. I remedied this by deleting all the clips, but I'd like a more long term solution. Is it possible to use the drive for both steam and dashcam / sentry?
Have you gotten this to work? I also have a 2TB SSD and want 1TB for Steam and 1TB for Dashcam