Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

uscrxdr

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!
this is my first posting on TMC, although I frequently post on the Tesla Blog sites, I am a retired pharmacist graduating from USC therefore I use the USCRXDR as my login name.
I had one of the first Sig X #3xx and I have enjoyed it for the most part, although you get to know your service people since you are in often to see them, but my wife calls it the "wind up car" since if we go on a trip you have to keep charging it up, so I said lets look for a second car with a longer range and after driving BMW, Mercedes, etc. she finally said the Tesla was a. better car and we ended up with another Tesla, a S model 100d with around a 330 mile range and this seems to solve all of our range problems.
The San Diego supercharger is the worst!, have to wait many times and I understand they are placing one in downtown but a much better place would have been on Clairemont Dr exit off the 5 freeway on Mission Bay, plenty of parking, already have charging station for those smaller rental EV cars and even electric bikes, makes more sense than driving downtown.
By the way, I had to get one for my Chihuahua also!
IMG_0137.jpg