Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used 2017 Model X with Free Super Charging for Life, AP2, 7 Seater

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for Used 2017 Model X with Free Super Charging for Life, AP2, 7 Seater

Does it exist? What are some pointers and tips I should look for or watch out for?

We were looking for the same car, but needed to make a purchase before we found it it. We bought a 2016 X 90D with AP1, 7 seats, free supercharging, premium package, white on white, etc. Love it! I was a bit disappointed when I learned the rear seats weren’t heated/cooled and it didn’t have a tow hook.
Aside from that it’s like new and we absolutely love it.

We were looking for the same car, but needed to make a purchase before we found it it. We bought a 2016 X 90D with AP1, 7 seats, free supercharging, premium package, white on white, etc. Love it! I was a bit disappointed when I learned the rear seats weren’t heated/cooled and it didn’t have a tow hook.
Aside from that it’s like new and we absolutely love it.

Thank you and OP for this thread. It made me re-appreciate the Model X that I currently have. My Tesla is not for sale unless your in Canada and give me an offer I can't refuse. ;)

2017 Model X 75D - White - 7 Seater - Real Leather Black Seats - Premium Package w/ Sub Zero package - AP 2.0 w/ Unlimited Supercharger transferable to any future owner - EAP

Only piece missing is the Tow package which I heard I can add if I need to.

:)