Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I just purchased a used P85D and would love the center console. Before I go and fork over another $2,000 after taxes to buy it and have it installed I thought I'd reach out to everyone and see if anyone had one used that they would like to sell or know of where to see about getting a used one?

Thanks!

It's not a Tesla console, you can tell because the stitching doesn't match 100%, but for the price it's perfect. Can post pictures of mine later if people are interested...

Post pics ...this looks to be like a good knockoff ..IMO evannexx console looks to bloated ..thus one however is the nicest looking non OEM I have seen

Hi Subzero,

I am trading my 2013 P85 in and have a center console. Its in good shape (but not new). It is carbon fiber covered and fits perfectly in the totally flat center area. I can take some pics a little later today. If you would like it you can have it, just need to pay packaging and shipping.

Let me know if your interested. I think it paid like 300 or more for it 5 years ago.

Jason

Post pics ...this looks to be like a good knockoff ..IMO evannexx console looks to bloated ..thus one however is the nicest looking non OEM I have seen

While I prefer the look of the Tesla one, the triple price and more difficult installation definitely steered me towards Evannex. However, if they were the same price, and it's good quality and easy to install, I would go for this!

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
A bit dirty, but you get the idea...
For the price, it's awesome. As you can see the stitching on the console doesn't match the Tesla stitchig on the floor piece, but I don't really mind it.

IMG_0384.jpg
IMG_0385.jpg
IMG_0386.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, just pops in like the other consoles. Yes, you can use a smartphone adapter like the factory one. It has a place for the cable etc. exactly like the factory one.

Thanks. I am tempted to buy it and sell my Evannex. I wish I had known about this one last year.....The stiching doesn't look great, but I think it's because we are all focusing on it. It's probably not as bad when you don't stare at it.

Thanks. I am tempted to buy it and sell my Evannex. I wish I had known about this one last year.....The stiching doesn't look great, but I think it's because we are all focusing on it. It's probably not as bad when you don't stare at it.

Yeah, I only mentioned it because it is the only thing that lets you know it's not an OEM console. I don't notice it anymore and nobody that has ridden in the car has ever noticed it.
But if it really bothers you, the leather pieces are removable, so you could have it reupholstered very easily...

I like it, looks and functions like the oem console. I'm not a fan of the other consoles.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA