Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Model 3s - Key information

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi @Akikiki - I don't see any For Sale section within TMC generally or within each model breakdown, only the five major sections.
I would agree the question likely belongs in such a category. Can you link?
I'm not sure what you mean by the like posts as I'm relatively new to the forums but the question is helpful for me, and would suspect others.

I see you have posted the same question in each section of this website ("If you are in the market for a used (insert) what are you looking for?").

Since its not the same exact question, it doesnt break any forum rules, but some would consider it in bad taste (thus the comment from @Akikiki ).

As to your question, I think you need to figure out which one of these cars you are interested in, then focus on that one with questions. Otherwise, its sort of wasting time to go over a bunch of stuff if you dont know which vehicle you want, and the model X, S and 3 all drive pretty different.

EDIT.. I just noticed your signature says you have a model Y. What is the purpose for this question being posted in all the vehicle sections at the same time?

Reactions: Akikiki