Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Model S 75D...good deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds high. An easy way to do the math is reprice the car today and then see how much per mile they sre discounting. You'll have to know the answer to the premium upgrades question. Some things like alcantera, free mobile data and transferable free supercharging you can't get new any more.

Be sure to factor the $7500 tax credit if you are eligible.

Last edited:
All the Tesla sold cars will be priced equally high. I assumed when the question was asked about a "good deal" it was relative to a private sale.
What I'm indicating by my response, is that the dealership is selling the vehicle for more than what Tesla would. The dealership and Tesla should be right in line with one another. Private party should be less than both.

Another consideration is the 75D got a lot faster about a year ago, ones delivered before that will be slower and it should reflect in price.
The 75d of the last year has nearly the performance and range of a P85 and they standardized a lot of equipment that used to be extra.

The original car mentioned likely has hardware for EAP if it is advertised with it. VIN assignment is made before production so not always indicicative of assembly line feature upgrades.

Also it won't have the new mystery drive unit upgrades, but it will be uncorked or uncorkable, i.e. be new performance eligible.

The original car mentioned likely has hardware for EAP if it is advertised with it. VIN assignment is made before production so not always indicicative of assembly line feature upgrades.

Also it won't have the new mystery drive unit upgrades, but it will be uncorked or uncorkable, i.e. be new performance eligible.

What are the new mystery drive unit upgrades?