Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla Model 3s pricing error?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations! since you are aware that this is a 7 day return vehicle, what are your plans around inspecting the vehicle, or dealing with any issues that may have caused the original person to return it?
I am keeping that regardless of inspection, sounds like car was returned due to different reason than quality and it's less than ~250 miles. So, I will have Tesla fix it under warranty- what matter is motor and battery.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
Congrats. But I would not have have paid more than $2k than the prices listed(error or not). They were really good but now just good if it’s a compromise.

Also you have to factor in $1875 federal credit + state incentive if any on new vehicle purchase.

If you are patient you can squeeze a seller who wants to really sell. These will be dumped in market once Model Y comes along. As much as Elon thinks these are appreciating assets with FSD, they really are not.
Oh, way below the new Model 3 or CPO with same miles. Car only have~200 miles, and same car was listed $49K earlier. And paid low $40K.

Guess it wasn’t a mistake.. a lot of those disappeared fast

Picked up an AWD with wheels and a white interior around 40. There’s a previously repaired long range at 34
DAMN! That was the one I tried snagging but it looks like you beat me to it. Congrats!

I still think I picked up a good deal myself, even if it was a bit of a compromise. 2018 LR RWD in MSM with 19"s for $35.8. It didn't include actual pics though so hoping it's clean!

Who do I contact about questions? :
  • Build date (month/year)
  • Current SoC - Range @ 100%
  • Previous owner/ return/ etc. info
  • Delivery date

DAMN! That was the one I tried snagging but it looks like you beat me to it. Congrats!

I still think I picked up a good deal myself, even if it was a bit of a compromise. 2018 LR RWD in MSM with 19"s for $35.8. It didn't include actual pics though so hoping it's clean!

• Delivery date
Did you find the location of your car? Congrats.

• Delivery date
If

• Delivery date
What was the compromise you made? I have a similar deal on a LR RWD with Blue and 19"s and I'm wondering if I'll regret not getting AWD. I had a RWD G35 that wasn't great in rain on hills, even with new tires. We've had no issues since moving to a QX60 AWD and Pilot AWD. I really just don't want to pay an extra 12k.

Did you find the location of your car? Congrats.
No idea but I was able to select Bellevue as my pickup location ( which is local to me) and it didn't ask for any transport fees.

What was the compromise you made? I have a similar deal on a LR RWD with Blue and 19"s and I'm wondering if I'll regret not getting AWD. I had a RWD G35 that wasn't great in rain on hills, even with new tires. We've had no issues since moving to a QX60 AWD and Pilot AWD. I really just don't want to pay an extra 12k.
I think I would've liked Black/white or white/white better and I was going back and forth on RWD vs AWD, From everything I've read, the RWD handles conditions quite well so I'm hoping I won't regret it once I'm out in the mountains. Same as you, I did not want to pay the huge premium for it

No idea but I was able to select Bellevue as my pickup location ( which is local to me) and it didn't ask for any transport fees.

I think I would've liked Black/white or white/white better and I was going back and forth on RWD vs AWD, From everything I've read, the RWD handles conditions quite well so I'm hoping I won't regret it once I'm out in the mountains. Same as you, I did not want to pay the huge premium for it
Where in the PNW are you? I'm in the greater Seattle area and am only slightly concerned