Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Teslas in Auburn

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems many if Tesla’s used vehicles are housed in Auburn. Anyone know if one can go physically look at them? I’m not keen on buying a used vehicle, especially from Tesla sight unseen.

2018 Model 3 | Tesla

I also saw the AWD in straight silver. I’ve only seen silver in RWD previously. Didn’t know that combo was even possible.

I would think it is Auburn, WA (South of Seattle 15-20 miles). Auburn is home to a lot of "dealer" auction houses and various auto manufacture distribution lots. That being said, I have not seen the lot that is talked about by the OP.
Is there an address?

The Auburn tesla is just a secured storage lot if I recall. I think you would still end up picking the car up in Renton at the SC. The renton SC you can walk the lot and look at cars. When my MX got delivered there I sent my buddy from Tukwilla down there to check it out and they were very friendly to him, showed him where it was parked etc.

Reactions: Jeff Davlt
The Auburn tesla is just a secured storage lot if I recall. I think you would still end up picking the car up in Renton at the SC. The renton SC you can walk the lot and look at cars. When my MX got delivered there I sent my buddy from Tukwilla down there to check it out and they were very friendly to him, showed him where it was parked etc.
So there’s not a way to look at and drive a specific car prior to purchase?

On a vehicle on the Renton lot, possibly (look at it, not drive it). For vehicles in storage, not that I am aware of. You can put a deposit down and then ask your used sales advisor for access to it.

Not being able to see or drive is one of the reasons they give you a warranty upon delivery, as well as provide lots of photos. If there is any damage that is NOT shown in the photos, it's pretty easy to reject the vehicle.

The used one I bought was in Dallas, then had it shipped to Renton.

On a vehicle on the Renton lot, possibly (look at it, not drive it). For vehicles in storage, not that I am aware of. You can put a deposit down and then ask your used sales advisor for access to it.

Not being able to see or drive is one of the reasons they give you a warranty upon delivery, as well as provide lots of photos. If there is any damage that is NOT shown in the photos, it's pretty easy to reject the vehicle.

The used one I bought was in Dallas, then had it shipped to Renton.

Thanks. In the past I was able to pull up pics of the specific car, but at the moment on the car linked upon it only has stock photos.