Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USPS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

The modern day Pony Express has come to "Gee, it's cold and snowy out".

Sure hope nobody has any medications on the way.

BTW, all in fun. Hasn't been anything important in my mail in years.

There was a time when the U.S. Post Office was absolutely reliable and the above slogan was taken seriously, though I would never want anybody to risk their life in a blizzard just to get the mail through. What I would expect from them, but went by the wayside long ago, is to put my mail, and only my mail in my mailbox. When I lived in Spokane, I got neighbors' mail in my mailbox at least once a week, and nearly as often a neighbor brought me my mail. Once I went away for a six-week vacation and had the P.O. hold my mail. When I got back there was some important and time-critical mail addressed to a neighbor in my held mail. Along with the usual less-important mail.

I have tried to tell the USPS that nobody named "Resident" lives at my address and they should return such mail to the sender, but they won't. Apparently junk mail is a significant source of revenue for them.