Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 Build number?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone with MCU 1 received version 10 yet? I’m just wondering what stripped down version us Model S/X pre March 2018 builds will be getting?

By the way, I have a 2017 Model X and I purchased FSD when they threatened the price hike, and I’ve not received v10 yet.

My Model S 100D got 2019.32.2.2 da 05838 last night. My manufacture date is July 2018. I upgraded from EAP to FSD when they dropped the price from $6,000 to $3,000 about six weeks ago.

I'm a bit confused about the software designations. I read that the digits after the year represent the week. While this seems logical, I believe this is the 39th week of the year, not the 32nd. Does Tesla's year start sometime in late February?

My Model S 100D got 2019.32.2.2 da 05838 last night. My manufacture date is July 2018. I upgraded from EAP to FSD when they dropped the price from $6,000 to $3,000 about six weeks ago.

I'm a bit confused about the software designations. I read that the digits after the year represent the week. While this seems logical, I believe this is the 39th week of the year, not the 32nd. Does Tesla's year start sometime in late February?

It is year then week, It just takes Tesla a few weeks to test the code before releasing it. The week is based on when they froze the code and started testing before release not when it is actually released.

Either my app hadn't updated or I wrote down the prior version number of my software. The actual update to version 10 is 2019.32.10.2 283497f. This appears to be the same version that Saghost got on his Model X. Again, mine's Model S 100D with after sale upgrade to.FSD .

I'd report AP and MCU versions, but don't know how to tell.