Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 - How to turn on seat heaters without turning on climate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really miss the seat heater icon on the passenger side. My wife always turned on the passenger side heater when she is in the car. I think it is not supposed to be on when no one is sitting there, but I remember one time I put my backpack there and it was warm when I got to work. I wasn't paying attention to the heated seat icon. From that point on, I always check to see if all the heated seats are off before I start driving. Now I have hit an extra button to do that. I also missed the dashcam icon. Sometime the dashcam will stop recording (grey dot) because I am using an older USB drive. So time to time, I will check it to see if it is still working. Now I have to hit an extra button to check that as well.

Who even does that ?
Ya, mea culpa guys. I had no idea. A definite learning for me in Tesla land. I get claustrophobic when the air isn’t running so couldn’t fathom. However, I told my wife who drives with no climate control regularly for her X. She has massive range anxiety so appreciated the tip given the cold weather impact to her range.