Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v11 not recognising phone keys

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So since getting the upgrade both my wife and I are having trouble with the car not recognising our phones. Not consistently... just inconsistently enough for it to be a PITA. I find that hitting the unlock icon from the app always works though.

Had these issues maybe a year ago and they seemed to go away. Now they seem to be back.

Anyone else?

well... yes and no. Despite having read that thread, I decided to post one specific to V11 because that's when I noticed we started having issues ... again. We've had the M3 for 2 and a half years and all was fine initially, then it went through a really bad patch, then was fine again, and is now bad again.

I'm just wondering if anyone with the same mileage is suffering the same issue with it reoccurring after apprently being fixed.

yes, that's correct, but I'm struggling to understand what you're attempting to contribute here. I'm aware of all these things, particularly because, as I've stated, it's an issue with a long history which we've attempted all manner of things to resolve before finding that it seems to become a non-issue again without a noticeable specific fix at our end. Perhaps successive updates improve things only for further updates to make it a problem again.

All I'm trying to find out is whether anyone else out there has noticed it as a more frequent or new issue since upgrading to v11. If not, no worries, but if so, it would help to know that others are also experiencing the issue.