Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 not showing Supercharger availability in the map?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is yet another v11 downgrade- previously you could set your destination and mid-trip just tap the charging icon to show upcoming chargers near your route. Now you need to cancel your existing route or navigation and explicitly search for chargers- can’t do it without interrupting your current navigation route.

It was moved to the navigation bar, tap to enter an address and you’ll see the supercharger icon.
Just realized, it’s this button on the top right of the map. This allows the supercharger availability status to permanently stay on the map.
31A517F9-36FD-4A3F-9403-B082C36DA064.jpeg

No, that button only increases the number of things showed on the map. SC are available only from the navigation tap.
V11, in general, focused on increasing the interactions with the screen - have to tap to see something that was available at a glance, you have to tap more times, you have to swipe vs. tap… They are preparing to start showing ads.

Reactions: NormVA
I have just noticed that Supercharger availability bubble display is not in my map view anymore after installing V11. Has anyone noticed this?
Yes. Know what you mean. Found a fix for that: press the right steering wheel button to invoke the microphone for verbal commands and say "Display superchargers". Boom. There they are. You can do the same thing to zoom the screen in or out. Say "zoom in" repeatedly to get to the scale you want and "zoom out". Nicer than playing with the screen when you're supposed to have your attention on the road.

Reactions: PhantomX
Slightly unrelated - I’ve noticed that if I press on the list of superchargers to the left of the map, and then click on one to view the information/utilisation details then the box of information gets completely hidden behind the navigation directions list!

Has anyone else noticed this, and found a way around it?