Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v11 software

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I inadvertently removed a few of the icons that were displayed on the bottom of the display with the new release and would like to know how to resurrect the (missing) icons OR reinstall the release so that I have access to the missing icons?

Thanks guys and good luck with your "Y" Dan.
My issue is the Homelink app which with the new update requires the "house" app that can ne found in Controls and I have no idea how to locate (isolate) the app so that I can drag it (and paste) it on the display.
I have to believe that Tesla will update the app quickly because it sucks.
While I was driving yesterday my screen went blank for maybe 2 minutes and about5 minutes later it went blank again meaning I could not see the map nor the cars in back, in front and next to me but I was able to hear the commands to turn in 500 feet which was a lifesaver being I wasn't familiar with where I was and could tell where I was going without the map.
As you can tell, I am NOT a fan of the new app
Thank you again for your help guys
bOb

Thanks guys and good luck with your "Y" Dan.
My issue is the Homelink app which with the new update requires the "house" app that can ne found in Controls and I have no idea how to locate (isolate) the app so that I can drag it (and paste) it on the display.
I have to believe that Tesla will update the app quickly because it sucks.
While I was driving yesterday my screen went blank for maybe 2 minutes and about5 minutes later it went blank again meaning I could not see the map nor the cars in back, in front and next to me but I was able to hear the commands to turn in 500 feet which was a lifesaver being I wasn't familiar with where I was and could tell where I was going without the map.
As you can tell, I am NOT a fan of the new app
Thank you again for your help guys
bOb
Homelink appears on the screen when you are within the geofence for your house/defined area. It just pops up.

You can access Homelink settings from the house icon at the top of your main car settings page, next to the other icons there like wifi.

Homelink appears on the screen when you are within the geofence for your house/defined area. It just pops up.

You can access Homelink settings from the house icon at the top of your main car settings page, next to the other icons there like wifi.
Homelink geofence popup in V11 seems so unrefined with that big button. Seems almost like they forgot all about it and threw something in at the last minute. Hope they refine this in future updates.