Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V2 charging options in France

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a Model S and are considering getting the CCS adapter fitted for our car as we are driving down towards Nice this summer. I have spent hours looking but I cannot seem to find anywhere
1) A list of superchargers with the number of Type 2 Sockets
2) The ability to search for superchargers by V2 and V3

Do you think it is sensible to get the upgrade to CCS for our trip or are there enough chargers for the Type 2 connector and is there any way to easily search online for the different chargers?

Hi,
I use this web site to follow the updates on superchargers network: supercharge.info
If you let the mouse on a dot, you will see the number of stales and the power. If it is a 150kW supercharger (V2), so you can use it without the CCS adapter.

The second way to know where to charge, is to ask to the car. As the modification has not been done, she will present only the stops compatible with the car.

I suggest you to upgrade the car because CCS is also the standard of all other stations (Ionity, Engie, FastNed, Total, Allego, ...), and there are now almost everywhere: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...104&mid=1Di2pheZgnNojK5WxfT-D40dyAuKRvO5L&z=6