Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v50.6 Collision Warning & Audio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car updated to 50.6 this morning and normally I never get a collision warning as I have mine set to 'Late' but got 3 of them on the ride to work. Has this behavior changed in this update? It seems like it was warning me about things it never stressed about before.

Oh, also did they just add a 3rd 'Full' level to the audio immersion setting? I noticed the audio balance and frequency response seemed different somehow, maybe brighter with more gain on the highs and while browsing the menus noticed my immersion level was set to standard instead of full. I only remember there being like on or off previously? Something changed, that's all I know because it seems the audio is somehow sounding quite different now.

On the other hand the charge door seems to pop open much faster now when I hit the button on my wall charger handle.

It seems they should really be more in depth and complete about listing all of the release changes since some of them can drastically affect your safety.

Immersion has always had three settings since I've owned my 3, off, standard, and high or something like that. It does seem to reset back to standard after software update for some reason. I have 50.6 and have not noticed any collision warnings. Did you check to see if your setting somehow was reset for that too?

Ok then that would explain the audio getting reset back but my collision was always set to Late and that didn't change just that it is actually way more sensitive now since the upgrade. I was on 48.12.1 before the update.