Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Value of a new 2022 Tesla Model S LR? Have to sell in month(s) ahead

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, curious to what fair value is for a 2022 (Jan build) white Tesla Model S Long Range, upgraded 21" wheels, white interior, reg autopilot. Basically babied the car but there is likely a single paint chip on bumper or so from driving normal use. Car has 2000 miles now. Only upgrades are tinted windows and all weather maps, along with consider selling the wall charger with it since won't need that any longer, and a couple extra adapters for the mobile charger also, lifting pucks, etc.

Will likely have to sell in 1-2 months due to our Hummer EV built built and going to go ahead and take delivery due to the area we live in (rural area).

Would the Model S go for close to what they are new right now still? Dealers seem to have them at the new price (very few) or over priced even right now. I'll probably entertain something close to $95K if possible or so... thoughts?

Attachments

• tempImagedenoaJ.png
    tempImagedenoaJ.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 253
  • tempImageAk71TP.png
    tempImageAk71TP.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 107
  • tempImageIBDwvh.png
    tempImageIBDwvh.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 106
A friend recently purchased a used one -- similar to yours for $100K -- from a dealer (in California). Assuming dealer would want to make some profit, I think you should be able to sell for your desired price (of $95K) or probably more.

Also try Shift, Carvana, Vroom, other online buyers.

A friend recently purchased a used one -- similar to yours for $100K -- from a dealer (in California). Assuming dealer would want to make some profit, I think you should be able to sell for your desired price (of $95K) or probably more.

Also try Shift, Carvana, Vroom, other online buyers.

Thanks all, when sell in a bit appreciate the inputs. For now, going to drive it probably 500-1000 more miles it seems until Hummer comes.