Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting close...is that your first 2 week window? When did you place your order?
I placed my order on Jan 18, 2022

My first 2 week window, yes. I’ve seen so many others with multiple 2 week windows…I hope I don’t get pushed out cause my trade-in and financing has all been approved / accepted and I don’t want to have to go through the processes’ again.

And I’m in Vancouver, BC.
Oh, and I added EAP last week.

024EFB6C-4DA5-44AA-ACAC-7710A033D8C0.jpeg

Saw these getting dropped off on Monday when I had my delivery day.

View attachment 849776
Saw these getting dropped off on Monday when I had my delivery day.

Damn! Nice shot - thanks for sharing.

I wonder how many deliveries come through (to Great Northern Way) per week.

Anyone at Electronic Arts next door keeping track? lol jk...if only :p
I mean, if you do us a solid, I'm sure a free lunch from Kafka or Nemesis would be in order at the time of pick up ;-)

Hey, curious if anyone has been receiving the tire repair kit when they take delivery?? I was under the impression these were not included with the vehicles. We had ordered one but now there are two kicking around at home so I’m trying to figure out where / how we came to have the second…. I honestly don’t remember seeing one in the lower trunk when we took delivery but being a previous model 3 owner my brain is also used to seeing one in the lower trunk so maybe I just ‘didn’t see it’. 🤷‍♂️