Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen their EDD not update ever since placing an order? Mine has basically been stuck at September with no window and hasn't changed for months now.
Mine has just sat at "December" ever since ordering on March 11th. December was what I saw on the ordering page when placing the order. My order is zero options so had the extra 3 months lead time over an optioned MYLR ordered in March.

Has anyone seen their EDD not update ever since placing an order? Mine has basically been stuck at September with no window and hasn't changed for months now.
It's going to take a while before you see some meaningful updates. I had 10 updates from order to actual delivery date, 80% happened within the last month and a half, got pushed 7 times after I had a 2 weeks window, then the realistic EDD only comes in after 10 days or less EDD window. Orginal EDD was May when I ordered the car and I'm taking delivery in June.

A friend of mine who ordered LR during the same time as I did with P told me she pretends she's never ordered it. I believe EDD is Nov.

I placed my MYP blue with white interior on June 3
1st EDD Aug 8- Sept 19
2nd EDD June 14 - June 27 (updated on June 11) No VIN.

Can't trust this EDD at all
I placed my MYP Red with black interior and trailer hitch, no FSD on March 8th. No trade, no financing
1st EDD May 29 - Jul 8
2nd EDD June 8 - Jul 14
3rd EDD June 10 - June 24th
4th EDD June 17 - Jul 1st (updated Jun 11th) Also no VIN yet

Sad to see today's update. I thought I was getting my car soon, but now who knows. These EDD's probably don't mean anything.

I placed my MYP Red with black interior and trailer hitch, no FSD on March 8th. No trade, no financing
1st EDD May 29 - Jul 8
2nd EDD June 8 - Jul 14

Sad to see today's update. I thought I was getting my car soon, but now who knows. These EDD's probably don't mean anything.
End of quarter deliveries? Fingers crossed!

Ordered MYP White with white interior, tow package, full FSD, no trade, no financing on June 2nd.
1st EDD July 30 - Sept 10 (I'll believe it when I see it!)

Maybe we should start a pool?
I think that EDD is reasonable. Most MYP orders are being delivered around the 3 month mark from what I've been following on these forums for the past few months. The only thing I would guarantee is that you will have it before EOQ on September 30th ;)

1st EDD May 29 - Jul 8
2nd EDD June 8 - Jul 14

I received a text from Tesla yesterday. It looks like an automated text, like the one you get from your dentist confirming your appointment.

"Hi Chris, we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in June. Please reply JUNE if you are ready for deliver this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built. Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time."

Obviously I instantly replied JUNE. Got another text today saying they will reach out to schedule an appointment when the vehicle is being prepped.

I am so excited. Looks like I'm part of the end of quarter deliveries. Still no VIN as of right now.

Reactions: Individoo