Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think that a LR + MSM + White int. is a spec that will take longer to deliver? I dont see very many white int's on the road....
I've often wondered if it's cause of customer preference or if its production related (depending on the body color + int color combination)

Hey, curious if anyone has been receiving the tire repair kit when they take delivery?? I was under the impression these were not included with the vehicles. We had ordered one but now there are two kicking around at home so I’m trying to figure out where / how we came to have the second…. I honestly don’t remember seeing one in the lower trunk when we took delivery but being a previous model 3 owner my brain is also used to seeing one in the lower trunk so maybe I just ‘didn’t see it’. 🤷‍♂️
No tire repair kit with my delivery.

Reactions: WALLEVE
I'll keep updating my progress in this thread even though my delivery is now going to be in Victoria's temporary service/delivery center. But our island cars are certainly part of the Vancouver pool.

EDD update this morning. 5 week to 4 week but pushed a week later with 2 weeks cut off the front end. Makes sense as it seems too late now for them to get me a car by EOQ which is likely why I had Sept 28th in my previous EDD in case they did.

New EDD: Oct 13th to Nov 10th
Previous EDDs:
(8/10): Sep 28 to Nov 2
(8/3): Nov 6 to Dec 18
(7/7): Nov 12 to Jan 7 (After adding blue color option on 7/6)

Has anybody taken a MYLR delivery in vancity lately...?
It feels like cause its EoQ, the majority of deliveries over the past 2 weeks have been closest to Fremont.

Hopefully we get some action up here beginning October 1st.
I'm guessing the cars will start flowing come 2nd week of October. I noticed the first week of July was really dead on here after that quarter push. But by 2nd week VINs were showing up. I've got my fingers crossed as that corresponds with the start of my current EDD. I see you have Oct 5th so maybe some will be up here for the first week. 🤞

Reactions: Dopey44
Do any Vancouverites waiting for their MYLR have any EDD updates or VIN assignments over the last couple of days? Being that it's EoQ, I'm curious on what the shift in focus is for pending orders from 1/22.

Side note, I originally accepted a trade-in offer on 8/31 after receiving a trade-in text reminder on the same day.
On 10/2 & 30 days later, I was asked to update my trade-in's exact odometer reading. I've only driven 622 kms (386 mi) so I'm hoping the new offer isn't too bad.
If you've gone through this process before, what was your experience like?

Looks like its closing in!!

What's your OD, Location and spec?
Hopefully :(

Repost above:

Model Y LR| White | White | 19" | Tow No | FSD Yes | Vancouver, BC
OD: Mar 07 2022
------------------------------
May 22: Jul 11 - Aug 22
May 25: Jul 14 - Aug 18
Jul 14: Jul 23 - Aug 20
Jul 19: Jul 28 - Aug 11
Jul 23: Jul 27 - Aug 10
Jul 28: Nov 18 2022 - Jan 13 2023
Aug 03: Nov 16 - Dec 28
Sept 10: Oct 27 - Dec 1
Sept 21: Oct 14 - Nov 11
Oct 5: Oct 17 - Oct 31

Last edited:
Hopefully :(

Repost above:

Model Y LR| White | White | 19" | Tow No | FSD Yes | Vancouver, BC
OD: Mar 07 2022
------------------------------
May 22: Jul 11 - Aug 22
May 25: Jul 14 - Aug 18
Jul 14: Jul 23 - Aug 20
Jul 19: Jul 28 - Aug 11
Jul 23: Jul 27 - Aug 10
Jul 28: Nov 18 2022 - Jan 13 2023
Aug 03: Nov 16 - Dec 28
Sept 10: Oct 27 - Dec 1
Sept 21: Oct 14 - Nov 11
Oct 5: Oct 17 - Oct 31
OD in early March, MYLR w/ white int, ....yep....10/17-10/31 looks pretty accurate +/- a cpl days.

Reactions: hsc8
Got my first 2 week window this morning. From 4 weeks to 2. Pushed only 3 days forward and shaved off 11 days on the long end. Positive. Maybe me harassing the SA at the DC yesterday sped things up...LOL. She wouldn't let me see the soft date in the computer..."the app is most accurate"...sure, sure it is. LOL

New EDD: Oct 16- Oct 30.
Previous EDDs:
(9/26): Oct 13th to Nov 10th
(8/10): Sep 28 to Nov 2
(8/3): Nov 6 to Dec 18
(7/7): Nov 12 to Jan 7 (After adding blue color option on 7/6)

Reactions: hsc8
For anyone that does not want to wait...

2022 Model Y​

Model Y Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive

Is available in existing inventory on the Tesla website for Vancouver delivery!

• Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Five Seat Interior
$92,600 is the cash price.