Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No updates for me. Same EDD Oct 17 - Oct 31

I woke up to a new EDD (no surprise there).

10/24-11/07

I wouldn’t take these EDDs seriously at all. For those who have been diligent after receiving a trade in text reminder, are just getting screwed.
Trade in offer continues to be low-balled (why even send a trade in text reminder if you’re just going to delay the delivery ?? It costs us $$. We aren’t swimming in $220B like musky is).
Financing will probably need to be done again - another hard credit check - which is just outright disrespectful.

What a shame.

I woke up to a new EDD (no surprise there).

10/24-11/07

I wouldn’t take these EDDs seriously at all. For those who have been diligent after receiving a trade in text reminder, are just getting screwed.
Trade in offer continues to be low-balled (why even send a trade in text reminder if you’re just going to delay the delivery ?? It costs us $$. We aren’t swimming in $220B like musky is).
Financing will probably need to be done again - another hard credit check - which is just outright disrespectful.

What a shame.
I'm not telling Tesla about my trade-in until I have a VIN. I've read too many people being screwed by submitting trade-in details before a VIN. Once I have a VIN I will get Tesla's valuation and get valuations from all the online car buying sites. Then calculate which way makes the most sense taking into consideration the PST savings on the trade in option.

Reactions: Dopey44
Just spoke with SA. Car is not built, but has a build date. She won’t tell me the date, but said expect delivery within the window of Oct 14 - Oct 28.
Seems these Canadian SAs are tight lipped. I couldn't get the build date or soft date out of one either even sitting right in front of her. All she would say is the app estimate seems about right (and that was one day before I went from 4 week to 2 week estimate).
I wonder what the transit time is from Fremont to Van?
I'm just keeping my expectations low and expecting to see my 2 week window get pushed further out come this Saturday.

I'm not telling Tesla about my trade-in until I have a VIN. I've read too many people being screwed by submitting trade-in details before a VIN. Once I have a VIN I will get Tesla's valuation and get valuations from all the online car buying sites. Then calculate which way makes the most sense taking into consideration the PST savings on the trade in option.
I’m not sure what to do. My SA said that submitting the trade speeds up the processing.

congrats!

How can you tell if it is 2022?

Will SA let you know if the build has USS?
Thanks
The 10th digit in the VIN is the year. N=2022, P=2023. So far I haven't found any reports of a "P" VIN in N. America for MY.
I texted my "SA" (as I have no name) and they said they couldn't tell if it had USS or Matrix lights just from the VIN. However, many others have been able to get that information out of their SA so I know it is possible.
Looking at other posts on here VINs in the 56X and 57X are still coming with USS but don't have Matrix lights anymore.
I have a feeling the USS is will disappear at the same time the 2023 appears but that is just a guess.
I'm just trying to ignore all these little details. I was hoping for 2023 and Matrix and keeping the USS but I guess that combination will never exist. Now seeing posts about new cameras on the non-USS cars which could mean nothing or could become an advantage in the future. I'll just be happy with having a car after 7.5 months of waiting:)

Reactions: hsc8
MYLR5 | MSM | Black Int | Gemini | Tow |

Vancouver Delivery

OD: 2022/04/08
Original EDD: March 2023

Current EDD updated on 22-10-8
Oct 14th - Oct 28

NEW EDD Updated on 22-10-15
Oct 18 - Oct 27

Shortest delivery window yet
Nice. VIN yet? I still can't see my VIN on the app, can't even search in the source code...only in the MVPA document that showed up yesterday when I got an email for final payment.
The SA said cars should arrive in Vancouver on the 20th or a day or two earlier. Then mine has to come over to the island.