Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whahooo!

Hello *,

Congratulations and welcome to the Tesla Family! Your Model 3 has finished production and your estimated delivery is just around the corner!

Delivery location: Vancouver

Model 3 configuration:
· Enhanced Autopilot
· Long Range Battery
· Rear Wheel Drive
· Black Interior
· Pearl White Paint
· Premium Upgrades
· 18’’ Aero Wheels

Registrant(s):

Registration address:

If you have not done so already, please upload your current vehicles proof of insurance to your Tesla Account.

Payment method:
Cash
Trade-in:
No

Please reply to this email to confirm the above details are correct.

If anything I have listed is incorrect please let me know and I will update accordingly.

If you have absolutely any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. If I don’t answer your phone call, send me a quick email and I’ll be sure to reach out as soon as I get a chance!

Many thanks,

And to boot, I also got this email this morning:

Your order has shipped.
Your Shipment
1458216-00-A_0.jpg
Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit
Black/Gray
SKU: 1458216-00-A
QTY: 1

I already got the frunk/trunk all weather mats but this has been on back order for some time. Perfect timing!

I'm really glad I didn't wait for AWD. Life's just too damn short to give up a summer with a Model 3!

• Love
Reactions: Kira
Just got a call from my DA (it was a Vegas #, she is based in Vegas). Invited April 25th, configured April 29th.
- She is expecting me to take delivery in two weeks time!!
- 700 M3 on the way from California. Assuming this was for BC and it sounded like it was being trucked all the way
- New delivery facility near 4th avenue, she doesn't have the details yet
- Insurance to be taken care by Tesla onsite during delivery
- EV rebate to be deducted at the time of payment/onsite, some paper work required to be filled, as expected
- She was optimistic of new superchargers in Vancouver area by the end of 2018

So much for getting any work accomplished today :D In case it's useful for anyone, the financing rate for 84 months is 4.14%. I have emailed the financing folks to ask them to adjust our down payment as the monthly payment was looking unpleasant.

I received an email this morning from Vegas as well! Delivery date in a "few weeks" according to the email.

For the insurance documents the email specifically requests an upload of your "current vehicles proof of insurance." Since I don't have a trade-in, I'm assuming that's pretty standard.

For the insurance documents the email specifically requests an upload of you "current vehicles proof of insurance." Since I don't have a trade-in, I'm assuming that's pretty standard.

I spoke to the DA about that since that's the only thing not done on my order page and the email today reads:

If you have not done so already, please upload your current vehicles proof of insurance to your Tesla Account.

I'm keeping my S so there's no insurance policy change. He told me I don't need to do anything and they will have an ICBC agent on site, same as when I picked up my S, and I will buy my insurance and get my plates at that time.

I received an email this morning from Vegas as well! Delivery date in a "few weeks" according to the email.

I guess they send different emails. I quoted mine above and it says "estimated delivery is just around the corner!"

I also note they welcomed me to the "Tesla family" yet I joined that family in December 2013 when I ordered my S.

So much for getting any work accomplished today :D

Same here! :)