Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is your ISA Christopher Malloy? Maybe he took the day off. Other Vegas ISAs seem to have been working today.

No, it isn’t but I believe my ISA was off today. She did email tonight to answer a question I had about the downpayment & to say she would submit my paperwork tomorrow morning and reach out to schedule my delivery date. Hopefully the latter will also happen tomorrow but I really have no idea how long the paperwork aspect of things takes or if it’s just a matter of clicking a button. Just trying to be patient and not refresh my inbox more than every hour *cough10minutescough* or so. :rolleyes:

Heh. I've configured on March 28th. NOTHING since. Not a beep. I even tried to call support and asked speak with ISA. They said I don't have one and don't have a VIN assigned yet (even though I can see it in cart), and there's nothing else they can do. It's beyond frustrating.

I think @Lewisball had a similar challenge — maybe there are some tips to pass on about the “brute force” used to get an ISA? I’m assuming this was polite, Canadian brute force. ;)

Edited: Now all I can think about is a Canadian Brute Squad. Clearly the waiting is taking its toll.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I think @Lewisball had a similar challenge — maybe there are some tips to pass on about the “brute force” used to get an ISA? I’m assuming this was polite, Canadian brute force. ;)

Edited: Now all I can think about is a Canadian Brute Squad. Clearly the waiting is taking its toll.

giphy.gif
@mmaxk do you have a DA? Did you also select financing or trade-in? Their process all over the place, but I think they’re trying to sort out the more complicated ones first. I got intro’d to my ISA thru by DA on Friday. My ISA said he’d have some more info on Monday but sent me an email on Monday saying my account was being reassigned to my DA who would followup with details soon. I wasn’t able to get a hold of my DA yesterday, but will try him again today.

• Helpful
Reactions: Kira
@mmaxk do you have a DA? Did you also select financing or trade-in? Their process all over the place, but I think they’re trying to sort out the more complicated ones first. I got intro’d to my ISA thru by DA on Friday. My ISA said he’d have some more info on Monday but sent me an email on Monday saying my account was being reassigned to my DA who would followup with details soon. I wasn’t able to get a hold of my DA yesterday, but will try him again today.
I have a trade in... Yeah it's so beautiful messy, my ISA has basically zero recollection of what we talk about. He also ignores 90% if the contents of my email.

I'm waiting for details on my self inspection trade in, so I asked him and he sent me my original trade in quote sheet. He's sent it to me twice already. After he asked me to do it twice as well.

I've politely brute forced my way to my ISA, and he finally said that my possible delivery date is "around the 5th of June".

He also said that my DA would be available to me after we schedule delivery. For some reason I have an ISA but no DA.

Received a call from Christopher!

Apparently I'm his first trade-in customer in Canada ( I think he means Vancouver ) and he said that he's wondering if they do pay-off statements here as well. He needs one of those to confirm the trade in and confirm my spot for the 5th of June apparently.

Edit: Yes we do do them here and they won't send it via email. I've requested it last week. Sigh.

Received a call from Christopher!

Apparently I'm his first trade-in customer in Canada ( I think he means Vancouver ) and he said that he's wondering if they do pay-off statements here as well. He needs one of those to confirm the trade in and confirm my spot for the 5th of June apparently.

Edit: Yes we do do them here and they won't send it via email. I've requested it last week. Sigh.
Where you able to fill out trade in details online or did you have to send it in via email? Thanks.

Where you able to fill out trade in details online or did you have to send it in via email? Thanks.

TL;DR : I did both, offline form twice.

A lady at W4th sent me a form to fill out, which i've done and sent back, but then my ISA contacted me and asked me to (if not already) upload my driver's license, and if i'm trading in... which i've done already.

Anyway, I sent the completed offline form back to him, and he returned me with a qoute shortly. I said let's proceed and he said we can do inspection afterwards. I asked him what the details are on that, and he sent me a link. That was the more detailed self-inspection form. Lots of pictures and stuff. I sent that in the same day.

Haha, and today after asking for more information he sent me my original trade in qoute.

Funny guy.

Just as a fun little thing to highlight the chaos of model 3 delivery communication, I just received an email from my ISA, who told me yesterday that I was being re-assigned to my DA after having been intro'd to him on Friday. Apparently my car will be ready to pick up on/after the 2nd. He sent me the VIN also. How they love to play with my emotions.

• Funny
Heh. I've configured on March 28th. NOTHING since. Not a beep. I even tried to call support and asked speak with ISA. They said I don't have one and don't have a VIN assigned yet (eventhough I can see it in cart), and there's nothing else they can do. It's beyond frustrating.

Same here. But you should fee better, I don't even have a VIN in shopping cart. lol

Hang in there folks - I have a good feeling about us getting news today (eternal optimist, I know).

My HPWC is being delivered today. Not that I want to jinx it, but I suppose if I don't hear anything about a delivery date today, I can try to distract myself with cleaning up in the basement to prep for the installation.

Well, still no contact from Tesla, but my credit application showed up in my account today. Anybody else able to access the application without any contact from Tesla? I filled it in, so fingers crossed I hear something soon. I’m hoping it’s a good sign.;)