Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, just like you I didn't see a credit application button or link in the Payment section of my Tesla Account. I emailed my ISA back to ask if I should just fill out the regular credit app found here and just choose "Model S" since Model 3 wasn't listed. Being completely impatient and over-excited, I didn't really wait to hear back from her and ended up doing just that. Of course, a few minutes after submitting it I received an email back from her advising me not to do that as it might get lost in the abyss and telling me she would try to get the link working on my account again. Fortunately, when I logged back into my account it said "Your loan application has been approved! Please review and confirm your terms." I guess you can take your chances with the abyss and do it my way or email your ISA back to let them know the financing link isn't showing up on your account page.

It sounds as though our VINs won't show up until approx a week before delivery, however you may be able to see the last 5 digits of your VIN by putting a HPWC into your shopping cart. When I asked my DA about this, she confirmed that was in fact my VIN and provided me with the full number.

I submitted the credit application online and next time I signed in it said "Your loan application has been approved! Please review and confirm your terms." but I do not have a VIN# yet. I tried the trick with the shopping cart but still nothing. I am waiting to hear what Tesla offers for my trade in. Has anyone been given a trade in value? I read on another post the values were really low. I hope that s not delaying my delivery.

I am waiting to hear what Tesla offers for my trade in. Has anyone been given a trade in value? I read on another post the values were really low. I hope that s not delaying my delivery.

From others' reports, I think it's safe to assume the trade in value will be extremely low. Since the Scrap-It rebates have all been used up, we ended up listing our current vehicle for sale privately. If it sells, great -- if not, we'll park it off the street once we switch the plates over to the Model 3 and deal with it later.

Stopped by the 4th Ave showroom today to check out the gorgeous red Model 3 in the showroom. Don’t actually care for the seating position behind the wheel, however I drive a Model S so am spoiled already. I’m anxious to see how the Model Y turns out.

They had just delivered a Model 3 this afternoon and one yesterday.

They are rolling out!

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck
From others' reports, I think it's safe to assume the trade in value will be extremely low. Since the Scrap-It rebates have all been used up, we ended up listing our current vehicle for sale privately. If it sells, great -- if not, we'll park it off the street once we switch the plates over to the Model 3 and deal with it later.

To be honest, it's not far off. They have only been 500 off what other dealerships have been offering me for my vehicle. Granted is still about more than 2k off than if I sold privately.

They offered 7.5 for my vehicle (8.6 after tax break), other dealerships have offered 8 and 8.5, and a similar car in mine's condition will fetch 10-11.

To be honest, it's not far off. They have only been 500 off what other dealerships have been offering me for my vehicle. Granted is still about more than 2k off than if I sold privately.

They offered 7.5 for my vehicle (8.6 after tax break), other dealerships have offered 8 and 8.5, and a similar car in mine's condition will fetch 10-11.

That's not bad at all! Sounds like you were fortunate compared to some of the other trade in value reports floating around :D

Reactions: Padfutonian
Yeah, I was mildly disappointed initially, but after doing some research and appraisals I have come to accept it. :)
I was quoted $7,000. I was hoping for $10,000, but after a while I realized that Auto Trader is crazy expensive compared to what was selling on Facebook Marketplace, so it had thrown my expectations out of whack. I listed on Facebook Marketplace for just over $10k and sold for $9,500 within 4 days of listing. I think I could've gotten more and probably gave someone a pretty good deal, but I got more than my trade-in, so I'm happy. Now running round finding Car2gos waiting for the big 3 day.

Reactions: Padfutonian
I was quoted $7,000. I was hoping for $10,000, but after a while I realized that Auto Trader is crazy expensive compared to what was selling on Facebook Marketplace, so it had thrown my expectations out of whack. I listed on Facebook Marketplace for just over $10k and sold for $9,500 within 4 days of listing. I think I could've gotten more and probably gave someone a pretty good deal, but I got more than my trade-in, so I'm happy. Now running round finding Car2gos waiting for the big 3 day.

I know, auto trader really brought my expectations up. Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna give this a shot.

Reactions: Lewisball
It sounds like a few people like me we’re told by their ISA’s that they’d have more info tomorrow. Do you think that’s actually likely with it being a holiday in the states? If June 3 is the big day for a mass delivery, I’m assuming some people should start seeing VINs in their dashboard tomorrow too.