Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My rep from Vegas replies to my emails almost immediately and the couple of times I called his direct line he answered. He can't answer every question I ask but he always tries or says things like:

I find it really hard to believe that your reps is refusing to answer emails or phone calls but I guess that's possible. When he refuses to answer does he say he's refusing, or is he saying that he can't answer the question, or does he just not reply?

Here's my guess on the ICBC policy but others who are now driving around in their 3 in BC can correct me if I'm wrong:
ICBC policy is ~$4,500. Assuming you have the 43% discount, the price is ~$2,500.

Tesla sent me the EV rebate forms to complete and email back.
I can't vote as 'helpful' on this forum yet, but thank you and Kira for the information! :)

Reactions: Kira and Canuck
I hate to say it but it might be worth calling the West 4th location and bugging the delivery folks there. I hadn't heard anything (March 27th, 2018 configuration date) and called them this morning- they said they would buzz the Las Vegas ISA folks. A few hours later, I got a call from Vegas and now have a delivery date of June 9th.

Me too! No VIN except for the wall connector checkout, car page still showing RN, but the delivery appointment date and location is now showing.

Are you sure there's no VIN? Mine shows a RN number on the first page, but when I click "Manage" under "Model 3" it has my VIN under the RN number and just above the "Price" and "Delivery Appointment". Is there not a VIN there for you too?

I just spoke with my ISA in vegas. She has been super responsive and emails right back. She is the one that booked my delvery date ( on June 7). I am certain that ISA is resposible for booking them. I told her I had not recived my VIN# so she emailed it to me while we were on the phone. She did say they are crazy busy. I am now just waiting for final documents. Apparently they have a team which prepares all the contracts, which is also crazy busy, (I am finaincing with Tesla - 4 years @ 3.8%). Because they are so busy she said not to expect my documents until 3 or 4 days before my delivery date.

• Informative
I’ve been anticipating a phone call any day now and twice today I’ve gotten phone calls from 1800 numbers and both times it’s been Asian telemarketers (or something like that).

I called Tesla and said who my Nevada delivery guy is but he wasn't available today.

Last edited:
I broke down and called my DA in Vancouver. A very nice fellow answered her extension and offered to help me. Although I still don’t have a delivery date and our car is not yet in Vancouver, it was really good to hear a real human voice — and a super empathetic one, at that.

Reactions: Canuck
I just called W. 4th today too. I explained my situation, configured April 27th, approved for financing through Tesla, and absolutely no contact from Tesla. He informed me that Amanda is my contact and that he would reach out to her to contact me. He seemed surprised that I hadn't been contacted yet. Hopefully I hear some good news soon, but I'd honestly settle for ANY news! Sigh...

Reactions: Kira
I hate to say it but it might be worth calling the West 4th location and bugging the delivery folks there. I hadn't heard anything (March 27th, 2018 configuration date) and called them this morning- they said they would buzz the Las Vegas ISA folks. A few hours later, I got a call from Vegas and now have a delivery date of June 9th.
Do you have 19s? Mind if I ask what color? Thanks.

I just called tesla and they're basically useless. Lol