Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am leaning toward Opti Coat Pro Plus. I was deciding between that or Ceramic Pro Gold package and ended up with Opti Coat Pro Plus. You can google for those 2 kind of services around lower mainland area.

You can get the full blown Gyeon Syncro Kit and do it yourself for like $250 (and that's at the near high end). It'll take about 5 hours of your time over 2 days. For $1,500 I hope that includes paint correction for the entire car.

You can get the full blown Gyeon Syncro Kit and do it yourself for like $250 (and that's at the near high end). It'll take about 5 hours of your time over 2 days. For $1,500 I hope that includes paint correction for the entire car.
The Opti-Coat Pro detailer does include paint correction, part of the reason Ia m going with them. Also, I prefer to have a professional detail do it as I am not even a car wax kind of guy :p so I have no confidence in my skill. Oh and professional grade coating suppose to last longer as well (7yr warranty in this case)

Well I got some bad news from the Tesla insurance agent of all people. My car will not be delivered tomorrow. I called W 4th up and talked to the delivery team there. The latest update is that there's some kind of logistical glitch with bringing in my car across the border. Best guess from them is that it's stuck at the border but there's no real details at the moment. Pretty disappointed but not surprised given all the existing delivery challenges.

You mean the DA from Toronto or the Local store DA? Both were pretty responsive but my local store DA was much more, probably because the car was already in transit.

I am in touch with DA from Toronto which I don’t get why since Ontario is overwhelm with delivery.
I am getting like one reply from him a day. I had to email the finance people to get that part done sooner.
I am not a fan of this delivery process.

Well I got some bad news from the Tesla insurance agent of all people. My car will not be delivered tomorrow. I called W 4th up and talked to the delivery team there. The latest update is that there's some kind of logistical glitch with bringing in my car across the border. Best guess from them is that it's stuck at the border but there's no real details at the moment. Pretty disappointed but not surprised given all the existing delivery challenges.

My delivery is on Friday but I haven't heard from the Vancouver team at all! I wonder how many cars are held up.

Hi guys.
Background: Reserved 1st day, Configured June 29th, re-configured July 18
Blue Dual Motor, Long Range with Aero wheels, EAP with black interior

My edit button had disappeared for nearly 6 weeks, tried the backdoor recently (as I realized upon joining the forms you could do that) but didn't work...I called a few times to the 1888 Tesla number and was told by 1 CSR no vin, and another that they couldn't give that information out.

Called yesterday spoke to a CSR who told me a VIN was assigned and should be hearing from a DA soon, congratulated me and welcomed me to the family (which I thought was cute/funny). I called again this morning because I wanted more information in regards of timeline, spoke to a CSR and when I told her that I was given a VIN, she was disappointed that the CSR had given me that information because as she says they were sent an email 4-5 days ago informing all CSRs not to provide callers with a VIN. So, obviously the questions I wanted to ask her were unsuccessful. She even asked me who the CSR I spoke to, and I told her I don't remember (if even though I clearly remember her name, but don't want to throw her under the bus)

I emailed a sales representative at West 4th this afternoon, because I am leaving the country at the end of the month for 1 month due to a family emergency and I have been concerned that my car would arrive when I am not here and loose my car. Half hour later, got an email from the sales representative with my DA included in the email.

The DA called me an hour ago to set up a delivery time for next week! So, for those of you waiting for a call just hang tight!

Hi guys.
Background: Reserved 1st day, Configured June 29th, re-configured July 18
Blue Dual Motor, Long Range with Aero wheels, EAP with black interior

My edit button had disappeared for nearly 6 weeks, tried the backdoor recently (as I realized upon joining the forms you could do that) but didn't work...I called a few times to the 1888 Tesla number and was told by 1 CSR no vin, and another that they couldn't give that information out.

Called yesterday spoke to a CSR who told me a VIN was assigned and should be hearing from a DA soon, congratulated me and welcomed me to the family (which I thought was cute/funny). I called again this morning because I wanted more information in regards of timeline, spoke to a CSR and when I told her that I was given a VIN, she was disappointed that the CSR had given me that information because as she says they were sent an email 4-5 days ago informing all CSRs not to provide callers with a VIN. So, obviously the questions I wanted to ask her were unsuccessful. She even asked me who the CSR I spoke to, and I told her I don't remember (if even though I clearly remember her name, but don't want to throw her under the bus)

I emailed a sales representative at West 4th this afternoon, because I am leaving the country at the end of the month for 1 month due to a family emergency and I have been concerned that my car would arrive when I am not here and loose my car. Half hour later, got an email from the sales representative with my DA included in the email.

The DA called me an hour ago to set up a delivery time for next week! So, for those of you waiting for a call just hang tight!

Where did you find the e-mail for sales?

Weird...i just logged into my Tesla account and I had to re-confirm my details again (Registration details, payment methods, drivers license, insurance). I had already confirmed these weeks ago...does this mean anything? Could it possibly because I've been checking the backdoor edit method and they reset something?

Weird...i just logged into my Tesla account and I had to re-confirm my details again (Registration details, payment methods, drivers license, insurance). I had already confirmed these weeks ago...does this mean anything? Could it possibly because I've been checking the backdoor edit method and they reset something?

Strange, does your backdoor edit link still works?