Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also the $5000 CEV does apply to the P3D+ which is an awesome bonus. It also means I added EAP.

Did you add EAP after the DA contacted you? I intended to add EAP after I got contacted but wasn't sure if they would add it or not.

In the meantime the point may be a bit moot because I think I may be making a change to paint color (blue to white).

Still, it will be good to know if you added EAP just before delivery in case I keep my original color .

Did you add EAP after the DA contacted you? I intended to add EAP after I got contacted but wasn't sure if they would add it or not.

In the meantime the point may be a bit moot because I think I may be making a change to paint color (blue to white).

Still, it will be good to know if you added EAP just before delivery in case I keep my original color .

I got an email from the Toronto DA and I replied immediately but she never emailed me back to confirming some details. I got a call 30 minutes ago from the Vancouver showroom (a different person). The person I actually talked to said he would get the contract redone based on me requesting to add EAP pre-delivery. I assume it will be added without an issue.

I got an email from the Toronto DA and I replied immediately but she never emailed me back to confirming some details. I got a call 30 minutes ago from the Vancouver showroom (a different person). The person I actually talked to said he would get the contract redone based on me requesting to add EAP pre-delivery. I assume it will be added without an issue.

Thanks for confirming. Enjoy your car!

Guys, you know what, I have a VIN!!

About time! Congrats.

Just got a call from the W 4th showroom. My P3D+ will home delivered to my door on Thursday.

Congrats! I got a call too, but decided I will take delivery in store instead on home delivery. I feel I can get more time to inspect the car before everything is finalized. Also, I'm transferring plates so might be tricky without an auto broker around.

Congrats! I got a call too, but decided I will take delivery in store instead on home delivery. I feel I can get more time to inspect the car before everything is finalized. Also, I'm transferring plates so might be tricky without an auto broker around.

Yeah I considered declining the offer but it was either home delivery or inspect in the dark underground garage that is W 4th. That combined with the hassle of getting a ride over there in rush hour, home delivery was very appealing. I'm pretty sure the DA will let me have time for a decent inspection but I guess I'll be the first one reporting in to let you all know how it goes.

Reactions: phtp
Yeah I considered declining the offer but it was either home delivery or inspect in the dark underground garage that is W 4th. That combined with the hassle of getting a ride over there in rush hour, home delivery was very appealing. I'm pretty sure the DA will let me have time for a decent inspection but I guess I'll be the first one reporting in to let you all know how it goes.

Like others, for reason it shows west 4th as the pickup location, been like that since Monday last week. But on the phone, he mentioned powell is the new deliver center.

Like others, for reason it shows west 4th as the pickup location, been like that since Monday last week. But on the phone, he mentioned powell is the new deliver center.
Powell is the temporary new delivery center as they are delivering about 20 per day of S3X. I just got my car today and everything went really well. My only issue was the passenger door needed to add a little more force to close but I will get someone to take a look at it.

Reactions: phtp