Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery. They were swamped. They are doing 80 deliveries a day and in a few days they will push to 100. They moved the demo cars out of the west 4th show room and put in tables and chairs for customers. That is too bad they rush you through the process. Not much of a wow experience. The tutorial was quick, and the guy was rushed to show me the controls. Really disappointed with that service. One thing I was happy about was getting a standard Model 3 license plate holder. Don't have shell out $50.

Because I took delivery at west 4, they bring the car into the garage where is is dark. So i it will harder to inspect it.
Good intel. Too bad this is so rushed. I've read they will make big bonuses to get all deliveries out this month.
I will bring a flashlight to inspect.. Enjoy the new ride!

@Wyman I'm taking mine on Wednesday 6/12. My VIN showed up on my account exactly 7 days before my delivery date and time. After going through many forum posts, I came to know that this is there new way (at least sometimes) to display our VIN's exactly 7 days before our delivery date/time.

I'm guessing you should see your VIN on Friday (around the same time you've ordered).
Thanks. I just found my VIN in the source code. 414XXX Likely made in May.

awful quiet in Vancouver VIN - business as usual?

Ha ha. I posted a similar message a while back (on the eerily quiet theme).

My bet is that the most prolific posters to date (who were getting new info in realtime) have now picked up their cars, and are cruising Robson as opposed to monitoring the Forum like hawks...
90147.jpg

...while guys like you and I are on tenterhooks while we standing around waiting!

Ha ha. I posted a similar message a while back (on the eerily quiet theme).

My bet is that the most prolific posters have now picked up their cars, and are cruising Robson as opposed to monitoring the Forum like hawks...
View attachment 416377

...while guys like you and I are on tenterhooks while we standing around waiting!

Dude that BC EV rebate is running low.. I might just barely slip in haha..

Am wondering if anyone has gone to the pickup appointment without DA calling them and without email confirmation of delivery date and received their car.

With $15M reserved, I have to think T is reserving funds at least a week in advance of delivery so they don't have to put a hold on deliveries if there's a gap in funding.

upload_2019-6-6_15-3-25.png

I know folks were having the lines just drop on the 800 number a day or so ago, but I had called them before that to confirm the appointment date/time. After that, the MVPA was uploaded to the T website. Just FYI.

I'm trying myself away from this forum to cool down my anxiety level.:( After all, this round's funding will be running out before I can pickup my 3. As for the call, two days, two different guys promised to call back "within 24 hours", but nothing yet to happen.