TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vancouver Service Centre

Discussion in 'Canada' started by richrootes, Jun 1, 2018.

1. richrootes

richrootes Member

Whilst it seems fashionable for people to come to these forums and trash Tesla’s service centres (south of the border, I’m looking at you!) I’d like to provide some balance and recognize Vancouver’s 4th Avenue location for their continuing exemplary professionalism and courtesy

I’m not going to go into details, but the whole team at this centre always go out of their way to help - no matter how trivial the problem

Keep up the excellent work guys - and thank you

• Like x 3
  2. Astraviel

Astraviel Member

I've been to the service centre twice. First experience was very poor to the point where HQ in California called me to apologise. Second visit was good.

3. mikeva

mikeva Member

My Exprience with them was nothing short of Perfect just would be better if they had better beverage selections and maybe snacks like BMW service centre :))

4. Koflach

Koflach Member

I tried to go to the West Van location a couple of weeks ago at 10:30 in the morning to look at the model 3 on display but their doors were locked .I ended up having to go to the location on West 4th as I live in Langley and it's a bit of a trip to go out to Vancouver. The folks in 4th we're great though.

5. Canuck

Canuck Well-Known Member

I've always had excellent service from Powell St. to West 4th Ave. to my office parking lot.