Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla U.K. have closed all their front of house service teams and it’s absolutely baffling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thoughts now after 6 months?

Personally I think it’s been fine. One service visit in July (infotainment upgrade) and another in November (MOT and door issue). One mobile service visit (12v battery) too. All OK.
You got an MOT done by Tesla?

I thought that had been dismissed as unlikely ever to happen as they’d apparently have to offer MOTs to ICE cars as well.

Would have saved me an afternoon if I had been able to get that done at same time as my last service visit…

You got an MOT done by Tesla?

I thought that had been dismissed as unlikely ever to happen as they’d apparently have to offer MOTs to ICE cars as well.

Would have saved me an afternoon if I had been able to get that done at same time as my last service visit…
Pre-MOT check actually at Tesla Chelmsford. Actual MOT carried out up the road at Witham. Apologies for the confusion there. Should have made it clear.

The OP’s experience is the kind of thing that makes my blood boil and panic sweat in equal measure. If I was told I had to wait 3 months for a fix, the SC would be in for some SERIOUS aggravation.

Absolute BS from Tesla 😡