Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Version 10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup. 28.2 is going wide today - almost 10% of the TeslaFI fleet today, including me.

Pretty sure it's not v10, though - just another 9.1 addition, with Chess as the headline feature. 24.4 fixed most of the things I didn't like on AP, we'll have to see if 28.2 changes anything much.

Yup. 28.2 is going wide today - almost 10% of the TeslaFI fleet today, including me.

Pretty sure it's not v10, though - just another 9.1 addition, with Chess as the headline feature. 24.4 fixed most of the things I didn't like on AP, we'll have to see if 28.2 changes anything much.
You were right. It’s not V10 but has several games, media volume control and upgrade to suspension control (I may have missed something).

I received 28.2 as well but no Release Notes specifying what's in this Update.

How can I retrieve the Notes.
I also pressed the T at top of screen and pressed Release Notes by the 28.2...version and the screen still came up blank.

I received 28.2 as well but no Release Notes specifying what's in this Update.

How can I retrieve the Notes.
I also pressed the T at top of screen and pressed Release Notes by the 28.2...version and the screen still came up blank.

That's odd. The correct way to get release notes is what you just described. I did get release notes this morning for it - Chess, dog mode fix and a couple other things.

Thanks @Cosmacelf

That worked!!

Awesome. If I were on Tesla's UI team, I'd spend my weekends and nights tracking down that bug. I always get a blank screen when I try to set my charge limit. I have to select it twice for the screen to pop up. As much as people talk up how great Tesla software is, it is only great in comparison to other cars, which is a really low bar.

Awesome. If I were on Tesla's UI team, I'd spend my weekends and nights tracking down that bug. I always get a blank screen when I try to set my charge limit. I have to select it twice for the screen to pop up. As much as people talk up how great Tesla software is, it is only great in comparison to other cars, which is a really low bar.

Aren't Tesla developers working 996 (9AM-9PM) 6 days per week. Becoming standard in a lot of startups.

Same here. Worked great in V8, maybe they aren't fixing it in the interim because V10.