Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unlock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new MX Dec. 23’. My 17’ MX had a key fob and unlocked every time i approached the car without fail. New MX did not come with fob… Only card and app. There is a 5-10 second delay when approaching the car before it unlocks. Feels like a long wait compared to the 17’ MX. Anyone else experiencing this?

Brand new MX Dec. 23’. My 17’ MX had a key fob and unlocked every time i approached the car without fail. New MX did not come with fob… Only card and app. There is a 5-10 second delay when approaching the car before it unlocks. Feels like a long wait compared to the 17’ MX. Anyone else experiencing this?
Take you phone out of your back pocket. Bluetooth doesn't go through butt very well.

Your other option is here:

• Funny
Reactions: Jedisparky
Upvote 0
I have both, a set of fobs and the app on my iPhone they both work equally well for me. I also have the Tesla Watch app on my Apple Watch. It does not have quite the range, but it works fine.

Upvote 0