Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Very Impressed w/Raven Performance +L

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took our first trip in our Model S / Raven Performance.

Averaged 246kWh per/mile on a 226 mile trip. Left with 98% charge and left overnight with sentry mode on, used a few kWh while sitting, and arrived home with 33%.

The same trip in our S100D NON-P never netted less than 310kwh per mile.

The new Ravens are most impressive especially the P+L versions!

The suspension.....UNBELIEVABLE is all I can say. I would even say it’s as comfortable and aggressive and calming as my all time favorite comfort car, my BMW AH7.

Between the suspension and the HW3 FSD it is like my last 2 model S’ (S85D/AP1 & S100D/AP2) were tester cars. The best trip we have ever taken....in a Tesla....SOOOO glad we opted to move up to the Raven
I have seen on Twitter exact sentiments expressed by other owners.

OP - I suggest that you condense this post to 80 chars and tweet it to Elon and other known folks like Zach Shahan, Reciprocity and SPadival etc.. There is a good chance that Elon will see it and retweet.

This message needs to be conveyed and heard by all of Elon's 25M followers. Tesla has a winner here and MSM won't mention a peep about it.

100 kWh/.246 kWh/mile = 406 miles

IS THIS CORRECT ??

Trip meter under-reports as usual, but there's so many fudge factors to detangle it's difficult to say what's real. I can tell you however the car seems to count something between 285-290Wh/mi to be "Rated" which would be 345 miles, even with fudging you should beat 345 miles at the usage above.