TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Videos from X Reveal & Test Rides

Discussion in 'Model X' started by DJ Frustration, Sep 30, 2015.

1. DJ Frustration

DJ Frustration Model X Sig, Former Model S, Model 3 Res

It seems like there isn't a thread for people to aggregate videos taken by attendees of the X Reveal.

If you attended and took video, please post your video here so those who couldn't make it get a feel for the X.

Thanks!

2. Jeva

Jeva BKINTME

3. DJ Frustration

Seriously? No one took their own video during the reveal event or test rides and posted it online? C'mon folks!!!

4. fiksegts

fiksegts Active Member

#4 fiksegts, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016

5. DJ Frustration

Awesome. Keep 'em coming. The more personally shot videos the better. As they come from Tesla enthusiasts and have a tendency to feature items that are of more interest than the "First Ride" videos from the journalists.

6. engle

engle Member

#6 engle, Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    I'm in the process of uploading more than 50 short videos, mostly of individual Model X features or details.

Here's the YouTube playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/user/wesellfremont/playlists?view_as=public

I also have a better video of the 6-row seating configuration that I rode in the parking lot with the center console. The soundtrack is courtesy Model X. YouTube recognized the music and blocked the video. I don't have time to edit it out, so here's a raw link to Google Drive to watch it:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByoUIRtadJzYNDk5Ni1zVzR4c1k

I have uploaded 24 2-D videos so far. There will be 50-60 when I'm done. I'll update this post when I've finished. At the end, I'll turn on processing for the 3-D versions since I shot everything in 3-D with a handheld Sony HDR-TD30 for those that can view 3-D.

Enjoy!

Russ