Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

View Dash Cam\Sentry videos without USB removal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t have a specific product recommendation but I know some people use WiFi enabled USB drives or SD cards with a USB adapter and then access the files over WiFi when they pull into their home garage.

Others use a raspberry pi with a sd card to essentially make a fancy version of this which automatically uploads the files to a server once in range of a WiFi network.

I don’t have a specific product recommendation but I know some people use WiFi enabled USB drives or SD cards with a USB adapter and then access the files over WiFi when they pull into their home garage.

Others use a raspberry pi with a sd card to essentially make a fancy version of this which automatically uploads the files to a server once in range of a WiFi network.

Thanks DrReid.

Apparently it is being done and I have looked at some of those threads. Is anyone comfortable enough to recommend a solid solution or is this still pretty much a DIY project at this juncture?