Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some tm3s lined up in the middle of the picture, no? I think we're getting some!

snapshot_Pos11.jpg

If you check other tracking sites, they say 10.12.20

What sites are you using? Marine Traffic and Vesselfinder says 10th january 2021, but My ship tracking says she is arriving in Zeebrugge tomorrow..

This is driving me insane :p

EDIT: If her position (Bay of biscaya) is correct, she is about 500nm away from Zeebrugge. She is reported to be doing 15 knots, and with that speed she will be in Zeebrugge in about 33 hours. There will off course be slowdowns when shes getting closer to shore, but 10 days seems a bit off. We need Mr Miserable :p

Last edited:
What sites are you using? Marine Traffic and Vesselfinder says 10th january 2021, but My ship tracking says she is arriving in Zeebrugge tomorrow..

This is driving me insane :p

EDIT: If her position (Bay of biscaya) is correct, she is about 500nm away from Zeebrugge. She is reported to be doing 15 knots, and with that speed she will be in Zeebrugge in about 33 hours. There will off course be slowdowns when shes getting closer to shore, but 10 days seems a bit off. We need Mr Miserable :p
She will likely arrive both days. She goes on routes that take her to Zeebrugge regularly
She is set to arrive on 1/12-2020 and 15/12-2020 in Zeebrugge per UECC themselves.

Reactions: lars667
Ha, just a little off topic :rolleyes: anyone have a clue about the timeline for registration of the car? Can it happen before it's arrived at the SC, or is it usually between arrival at SC and final delivery to customer, or even on or after final delivery? I'm interested in the Swedish situation, but if you have intel on how this happens elsewhere I'd still be interested, thanks!