Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sooo how many here are waiting for a car off Grand Eurora? :D

*raises hand*

Most of you have ordered LR since you are already getting your cars?
I ordered a performance on the 19:th and mine is according to the delivery team on Glovis Sun and not expected to be delivered until earliest 28:e December

My performance was on the Grand Aurora. I ordered the 18th of october. But i still havent gotten a delivery date or estimate. Hoping that will change during this week..

Reactions: perkarn
Mine is an LR, ordered on 5 November so if I do get it on 7th Dec as scheduled I can't really complain :cool:

One month delivery is like buying a inventory car. Its perfect :) For you neighbours "grannar" in Sweden, buying a Model 3 LR with a start price of 670.000 SEK is what i call devotion. Norway has always had from 100% more expensive cars than Sweden or the rest of Europe. From 100% is pretty sick. Except electric, that has no tax at all. Tesla M3 LR is 449.000,-
Really great that you choose a Tesla, over all the other premium cars you can buy for the same money. But its not a Tesla, and its not electric :)

From Blocket....
BMW 540 i xDrive,M-Performance,Ferrita,340 hk
679 900 kr
Mercedes-Benz E 220 d Sedan AMG-Line
648 700 kr
Audi A6 Sedan 55 TFSI e quattro 367 HK S-Line
674 500 kr
Volvo S60 Polestar T8 TE Engineered
695 000 kr

Ordered 3P 19th oktober, vin 840... No more info.
Im tracking Glovis sun and Rcc Amsterdam "Hoegh Amsterdam". Last one have ETA 8/12-20 15.00 Zeebrugge. Glovis is three-four days behind Amsterdam again.
Not sure why i track just them, but they are both coming from San Francisco

One month delivery is like buying a inventory car. Its perfect :) For you neighbours "grannar" in Sweden, buying a Model 3 LR with a start price of 670.000 SEK is what i call devotion. Norway has always had from 100% more expensive cars than Sweden or the rest of Europe. From 100% is pretty sick. Except electric, that has no tax at all. Tesla M3 LR is 449.000,-
Really great that you choose a Tesla, over all the other premium cars you can buy for the same money. But its not a Tesla, and its not electric :)

From Blocket....
BMW 540 i xDrive,M-Performance,Ferrita,340 hk
679 900 kr
Mercedes-Benz E 220 d Sedan AMG-Line
648 700 kr
Audi A6 Sedan 55 TFSI e quattro 367 HK S-Line
674 500 kr
Volvo S60 Polestar T8 TE Engineered
695 000 kr

Ordered 3P 19th oktober, vin 840... No more info.
Im tracking Glovis sun and Rcc Amsterdam "Hoegh Amsterdam". Last one have ETA 8/12-20 15.00 Zeebrugge. Glovis is three-four days behind Amsterdam again.
Not sure why i track just them, but they are both coming from San Francisco
Devotion or lunacy? Both could be right :rolleyes: at least in 6 months I'll get 60,000 back from the state. That's not the case with the gasguzzlers. And the depreciation on the Model 3 seems to be nonexistent. Whilst at the same time it improves OTA. I don't think I will regret this purchase:)

Reactions: lars667
Looks like the Mykines tip was valid, unless these came from Drammen...:
upload_2020-12-3_14-10-51.png

We also haveViking Constanza incoming this evening, from Tyne. Could be TM3s there as well, but I don't really remember if there were any last time... I also know my car did arrive in Drammen, and might be at the "dealer" although there's still a long week left before I can pick it up. I have to do something in the meantime :) One of the things is obsessing whether some LRs will get updated headlights (yeah doubtful, I know).

I Think my car is on glovis crystal, which is close to Zeebrugge at this moment. How long does it takes to ship cars from Zeebrugge to Norway? Are they transported by rails or boats?

Called Tesla yesterday on Dec 11.
Previously they also stated my car was on Glovis Crystal, and i got a lot of different delivery times but yesterday they said delivery should be between dec 24th and dec 27th in Norges Varemesse Lillestrøm.

Cars are transported from Zeebrugge to Norway by either Train or Road transport.

Received a mail from Tesla that my car will be delivered in Amsterdam between 17th and 30th of December.

If you have been following the updates from @Mr Miserable that is Not really an epiphany, given that most ships are arriving between 9-14 December in Zeebrugge en one 15 December straight to Amsterdam. My colleague who ordered a SR+ on 27th of November has her delivery pinned to the 17th at Koopman.

Received a mail from Tesla that my car will be delivered in Amsterdam between 17th and 30th of December.

If you have been following the updates from @Mr Miserable that is Not really an epiphany, given that most ships are arriving between 9-14 December in Zeebrugge en one 15 December straight to Amsterdam. My colleague who ordered a SR+ on 27th of November has her delivery pinned to the 17th at Koopman.

I ordered white LR without trailer hitch. Was told a week ago that my car was close to Zeebrugge port. So I guess my car was on Glovis Crystal. How do they ship cars from Zeebrugge to Norway or Bergen to be more specific.

I saw a car trailer close to the port in Bergen loaded with new Tesla’s. But I didn’t see the loading of the trailer, so I’m not sure how the cars actually came onboard the trailer.