Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, yes. 959 indeed! Auto Eco arrived in Malmö today, so I guess it should be on a later ship?
Well they have to unload it load up on a loader and take it to your service centre then they need to clean the car and ready your paper work and whatever they do with the app and software to get the car on your account.. plus the weekend i don’t think it’ll be on a later boat if your picking it up next week

Well they have to unload it load up on a loader and take it to your service centre then they need to clean the car and ready your paper work and whatever they do with the app and software to get the car on your account.. plus the weekend i don’t think it’ll be on a later boat if your picking it up next week
I don't think I'll be able to pick it up so soon... When I asked, they told me it will arrive to sweden next monday and I will get an SMS with delivery day 1 or 2 weeks after that. So I don't know when it's ready.

What a turn of events. Got the "delivery" sms less than an hour after calling tesla support. Wonder why they gave me the impression that a delivery before the 12th was unrealistic... Sooo the 579 vin is more or less confirmed on Akranes. Thanks for the tip Anti1099 !

Last edited:
I see one 957 registered today on teslastats. Perhaps yours? I'm hoping i dont have to wait for next ship because I've also seen a couple of 959 registered but no 960 which is mine...

Mine isn't registered yet as far I can see on Tesla stats. PROM just docked, so unloading tomorrow I guess. Hope you get yours quick! Going from a TMS 85 2014 to TM3 LR 21 and I'm quite excited :)

Reactions: Redbug