Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they are only transporting cars from Belgium to Norway by Rail/Road right now, i could be wrong but thats what i heard from Tesla...

I called Tesla yesterday and got confirmation that it is on a ship. Couln't give me date when it comes to Drammen, but said it is on a ship from Belgium
Also my understanding is if cars would be on a train, they could ping/see them. :)

I called Tesla yesterday and got confirmation that it is on a ship. Couln't give me date when it comes to Drammen, but said it is on a ship from Belgium
Also my understanding is if cars would be on a train, they could ping/see them. :)

That is very interesting, maybe when i called them they just didn't know so they just randomly said they are gonna be transported by ground.

Also, my delivery should've been in Drammen aswell but they sent me a SMS on dec 7th, stating that its gonna be delivered at Norges Varemesse Lillestrøm. So i suspect a mass delivery operation there.
Did you also get that SMS?