Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A considerable group of Teslas* has been delivered to Israel (described here). Short version of the story:
  • About May 1, 1500 Model 3's from China arrived at Ashdod, Israel
  • A second batch of 1170 Model 3+Y from Fremont has been delivered to Brussels and will arrive in Ashdod shortly on the RCC Africa
  • The expected total for FY2021 is 2900,

You heard it here second (@Mr Miserable always has it first).

* My standing proposal for a plurality of Teslas is "a charge of Tesla's".

I'm going to speculate that there will be another Tesla carrier to EU out of the East coast for this quarter.

Based on my friends experience, California waiting room on TMC, and FB Tesla Southern California,

My friends and many others in California are getting their delivery dates pushed back further into the end of Q2 (end of June) I'm thinking this is the latest playbook from Tesla Fremont, of shipping out as many last minute deliveries as they can, and leaving local deliveries until the very end, so they can roll right out of the factory and into the hands of California customers. Can't say I blame Tesla for doing this, but it makes it tough on people like my friends who ordered in Feb for a May 27th delivery when their existing vehicle lease was ending...

My friends were told the delay was due to the chip shortage, but I haven't heard anything from Tesla announcing this, and am going to assume it was the salesperson finding an excuse.

Hello, I ordered my tesla m3 SR+ The 24/04/21 from stavanger, Norway (west coast). havent received any text messsage from tesla and i dont have any estimated delivery on my tesla account or vin nulber.. they say delivery will be middle juni, do you believe my car will be on any of these ships? Thanks mate
Hi Remisig !

I'm in Eidsvoll, Norway. I ordered my SR+ 21.04.2021 and I think mine is/was on the Glovis Sun, as I got a text message that the car was in transit to Drammen 04.05.2021, my VIN (LRW 228xxx) appeared in the source of the myTesla page some 7 days afterwards.

BR,
Ole A.

Annyone got a update on the VIN 237XXX Series? :)
I believe it's on Lake Geneva, but there is a tiny possibility it was on Glovis Sun. If it was on Glovis Sun, people should start getting text messages rather soon I think. If I remember correct, someone with 235xxx got confirmation it was on Glovis Sun and another with 242xxx got confirmation it was on Hyperion Ray. So should be Glovis Sun or Lake Geneva!

Reactions: Sjefket-nl